Istanbul International Training Center organizes summer camps for young people, targeting ages between 11-17.
The summer camp is a good chance for your child to live a distinct life experience, during a period of time filled with an atmosphere of entertainment, fun, adventure, suspense, discovery and challenge.
The camp includes several educational, leadership and recreational activities. It aims to:
– Develop the spirit of leadership and challenge among young people.
– Build an independent, self-reliant personality.
– Instill moral and social values and teamwork.
– Provide them with leadership and practical skills.
– Expand their intellectual and mental awareness.
The camp includes several activities such as:
– Horse riding.
– Climbing Wall.
– Rope Pull.
– Treasure Hunt.
– Summer parties.
– Sports activities.
The program also includes:
– The Dolphins show.
– The Bosphorus cruise.
– Riding the teleferic Bursa.
– Visiting the Zoo Animals.